Friday, March 18, 2011

Heart Music



"Your heart breaks and you worry that you'll never love again."

"Maybe you never do, not in the same way."

You love differently; more cautiously and more recklessly, smarter and senseless.

"You can't try to control life. There's something uncontrollable in the principle of the thing."

"The more you try to force it the more it runs away from you."

"Yeah, sort of. It's just scary."

Everything's cyclical. I used to be this person I am now, when I was as a child. I'm tired. I'm more solitary but protected because the world changes with you to fit your shape.

"You were in a Mars retrograde. In January, it will go back to how it was before."

God or Mars, Jesus or stars, neither or both, the message is the same. It's out of your control.

Or maybe you meet your soulmate and everything goes back to how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment