Friday, November 2, 2012

Out Of The Fog/Into The Myst



While it's true that everything ends, some things never really begin, either.

Do you remember when I was with you I couldn't drink coffee? Do you remember how you didn't like it when I drank alcohol, so I was sober? Do you remember how you would fall asleep and I would lay there, trying to tell my heart to stop beating? Do you remember how my eyes looked different? Do you remember how I was too tired to do anything? Only, now, I can't stop. I can't sleep. I don't feel the affects of caffeine. I'm drunk all the time. I feel like I'm flying.

What do you think of me, when you think of me, if you think of me at all? 

Human beings can't end things with dignity; not like trees that change colour, flowering, fading, falling, beautiful, alive. I am acting out but I also feel nothing at all. 

Our dreams, if they were dreams, came and went unannounced.

I don't know how to remember you and that's the saddest thing of all. 

...

There's someone that he loved before and she's probably the me to his you. I feel her, hovering around us. I want to tell her to leave, but I want to know her, too. Is she like me? Would she like me? 

I am trying so hard to stay away from lonely places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment